Saturday, August 28, 2004

Rare Find

Have you ever in your life come across somebody who, sometimes just by being there, makes it seem like everything is going to be ok, even when almost everything seems pretty far from ok at the moment? You don't come across people like that all too often. When you're young, you might not even realize what you've got and neglect being grateful for it. You might think more glamorous scenarios await you. They may. They may not. You might well find out what seemed glamorous and exciting isn't really right for you or what you needed.
Now I'm 39 years old. I've travelled to a lot of places and lived for years in foreign lands. I've done some stuff that people might consider exciting or adventurous, but what really means the most to me now is being able to be with the person who makes me feel like I'm home and everything will be ok.

No comments: