Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Full Speed Ahead Sign, Apparently

Well, perhaps that rainbow I saw yesterday really was a good omen because this day has turned from shit into something that has me feeling pretty spectacular. I'm not going to be foolhardy and announce my strategies on this blog, but I had some developments today that completely change the picture for the better regarding a matter most important to me.
I also got my student evaluations from last semester today. I knew there was a good reason why I love my students. They just absolutely rock! That's why. I was in such utter crisis through most of the spring semester and felt bad at times because I thought I wasn't really capable of giving them enough of my attention. I was just trying to make it through the day without completely losing it. Luckily, it must not have come across like that as much as I thought it did. I don't think I have ever gotten such positive evaluations before. I better make sure this coming semester makes them just as happy.

No comments: