Tuesday, December 28, 2004

OK. I've been a little slow on the uptake here, but far be it from me to deny Kinga her request! (and I'd certainly hate to have to eat a spider.)

3 Names you go by:
Pam
Pammie
PBS (back when my last inital was S)

3 screen names you have:
bogaht sis
bsisnh
that's about it

3 things you like about yourself
sense of humor
ability to read people pretty well
determination

3 things you dislike about yourself
indecisiveness
can be quite obsessive
hesitation to speak my mind at times

3 parts of your heritage
Ukrainian
Jewish
Something northern European

3 things that scare you
The people in Walmart
North Korea
Heights

3 of your everyday essentials
My honey
Coffee
Internet access

3 things you are wearing right now
Sweat pants
Socks
A hoodie

3 of your favorite bands/artists
The Black Crows
Foo Fighters
The Who

3 of your favorite songs at present
If Only - Queens of The Stone Age
Ode to Rochester-- Shuttlecock
Feel Good Hit Of The Sun-- Queens of The Stone Age

3 things you want to try in the next 12 months
Play more music!!!
Start selling some of the items I craft
Write songs

3 things you want in a relationship
Love, loyalty and understanding.

2 truths and a lie
I'm terrible at small talk and networking.
I'm fluent and literate in Japanese.
I have a natural knack for neatness.

3 physical things about the opposite or same sex that appeals to you
Height
Broad shoulders
Intelligent eyes

3 things you just can�t do
Go to bed early
Cut or draw a straight line
Stop hoping stupid people will get a clue

3 of your favorite hobbies
Knitting
Playing guitar and bass
Blogging

3 things you want to do really badly right now
Knit, have a drink, take a nap.

3 careers you�re considering
Translator (more than I do now)
Something legal
Writer (of some sort. Have always wanted to do that.)

3 places you want to go on vacation
Hawaii
Australia
Spain

3 kids names
Rachel
Amber
Jacob

3 things you want to do before you die
Find a job I like that pays enough for me to live on
Settle into a home that really feels like mine
Write a book

3 people who have to take this quiz now or eat a spider!
Chosen One, Nils and Joel

6 comments:

Pam said...

Hi Bob. Yeah, it makes total sense because I know exactly who and what you're talking about. :)
Seems like such a small circle of bloggers around here, but it's kind of nice, too.

Beastie said...

Grrr wish they put dates on the comments have no idea when they were made.

Its an incredibly small seacoast... You never know whose blog you may be reading :)

And Chosen, used to work at the Tron too :)

Anonymous said...

I was in Product Support (HAL) from 94-96. I'm BHS class of '84. I still have relatives in Berlin, too, though most of them have moved down to the seacoast area like I did.

-- Chosen

Anonymous said...

Oh, and for the record Bob's company is one of our customers, so essentially they pay at least part of my salary. :)

-- Chosen

Pam said...

Geez, is it me or is it getting crowded in here? ;)

oh, and I went to the office yesterday to find the new phone that replaces the vintage 1980s model that finally dove off a desk one too many times is from Bob's company.

Anonymous said...

We missed each other by a few months. I started at UNH in May 1996.

Hi Pammie!

--Chosen