Sunday, December 26, 2004

Here She Is....

Of course Christmas is not just about the gifts, but I just absolutely have to show you this.

Isn't it gorgeous? Couldn't you just yelp with happiness for me? Did I tell you it was just one of many wonderful gifts from my awesome boyfriend, who has a pretty fine collection of guitars himself?
My fingers are sore from playing so much already. I stayed up until 1 last night playing it and I've already played a little bit today as well. A Telecaster has been my dream guitar for at least five years now. I still remember the first time I ever touched one down at the Guitar Center in Danvers. I picked it up, plugged it into whatever amp they had sitting there and just melted inside. I'm playing mine through my bass amp for now, which is just fine. I'm dying to crank it, but that will have to wait until I take it over to my sister's place and convince her to let me play it through her Twin Reverb. This guitar sounds so Tele-sweet and the neck is so easy to play. The Tele even matches my P-bass Deluxe, which also sports that beautiful sunburst paint job. The two of them are just such things of awesome beauty. Here's another picture. (please excuse the crazy reflection of the flash coming off the Tele. I'm too excited to pay too much attention to the photography right now.)

No comments: