Saturday, December 25, 2004

The Day Has Come and Gone

It's late and I'm tired, so I'll try to keep this short. This has been a long and glorious Christmas day. It has been filled with joy, laughter, great company, great food and some of the most incredible presents I have ever received (Including a Telecaster!!!!! I'll tell you more later. Too many times probably, but I am just SOOOOOO excited about it.) But even better than any of my presents was the time I got to spend celebrating with people I love and some gestures of acceptance that will make it easier for me to draw together all the people I love and not have to feel torn. It's funny what will win people over and when something that seems so small will have a big impact. You can just never tell how contagious optimism and a positive attitude will be and when they will help someone else see things in a new light.

No comments: