Friday, December 03, 2004

My sister and I have a little routine going. Every Friday morning that we're both free, we meet downtown at Harvey's for breakfast and a gabfest. We drink way more coffee than is good for us and good, real, hearty breakfasts. No egg white omelets for these girls. We fill each other in on family stuff and I get a chance to vent a little about my (God, please make it really really soon officially, please) ex. My bro in law is still mad at me, or at the way, according to his perceptions, that I went about things. I'm not mad at him. He doesn't know how my life was, not really. He doesn't know all my reasons and he really doesn't need to. I wake up every morning liking my life a whole lot better now. Hmm, I'm veering on a tangent. That's because I am annoyed. I try not to be publically annoyed at the ex. I even try not to be privately annoyed. But despite my best efforts, sometimes I find myself feeling that way anyway.
I suppose what I really need to do is tear myself away from this damn computer, sweep the kitchen floor, vacuum the living room, write back to my mother, and take care of some banking type stuff. It's so much fucking fun to be a grown up. Really.

No comments: