Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Total Lunar Eclipse

Tomorrow night there will be a total lunar eclipse (NASA link). This is the other half of this month's pair of eclipses. The first was the solar eclipse on Oct 14. If you've felt like the last couple of weeks have been weird and that time and reality is all wavy and uneven, you might consider that part of the eclipses' effect. It might even explain the Red Sox beating the Yankees and getting to the World Series. You can never tell how it's going to go when we're under the effect of an eclipse or two.
The eclipse should be visible from anywhere on the east coast and through most of the mid-west as well. Check that NASA link above to see if and when it will be visible wherever you are.

1 comment:

Mark Klotz said...

Hi there Pam,

I was able to get a great view of the Lunar Eclipse from my neighborhood in Vancouver BC. I have some photos that I shot of it on my blog if you'd like to see them Here.Ciao!

-Mark