Sunday, October 10, 2004

Done!

I already finished the fluffy pink scarf I started knitting yesterday afternoon. I swear the whole thing probably took only three or four hours total. It's sitting on my desk next to the computer, glistening in the light of the desklamp like the pelt of some furry pink mammal. If I had a camera, I'd throw a picture of it up here, but i don't.
I hope it gets cold again soon. Now if I could just get my black, leather jacket back from out of the house. I tried today, but it was no longer in the hall closet. hmmm...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pammy, Pammy, Pammy...Knitting fluffy pink scarves? What has become of you?

Pam said...

Well, Anon, depending on the last time you spoke to me, I'd venture to say that quite a lot has become of me over the past 7 or 8 months.
If you want the low down, email me.