Thursday, October 07, 2004

My Name is Pam and I'm a Yarnaholic

I have already spent $45 this month on yarn this month and that's with two projects (a crocheted shawl and a knit poncho) currently underway that are nowhere near completion. The other night I started making mittens because I felt the urge to do so. Today I left work and drove down to Michaels to buy more yarn for the poncho and picked up three more skeins of something else (Paton's twister) because it looked like it would make a cute scarf.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam.

Your compulsion towards yarn seems similar to mine with books, though I would imagine that you have that addiction too based on your profession.

Just wanted to let you know that your link for Paton's Twister didn't work.

I found it at:
http://www.patonsyarns.com/product.php?LGC=twister

so I think that your link was missing the last part (i.e., LGC=twister)

Shannon

Anonymous said...

It seems that you just had a typo. The link is listed as:

http://http//www.patonsyarns.com/product.php?LGC=twister

S

Pam said...

Thanks, Shannon.
I fixed the link so everyone can admire the loveliness of Twister. They must have named it that because it's actually a combination of one strand of the fuzzy, furry stuff and a strand of chenille. I usually do the combining of yarns myself, but this was so cute I had to have it. I got the Pink Power.
Oh god, I just realized the scarf will probably match the blog. I never used to be so pink about everything.
I can be a book junkie as well, but I try to let the library take care of most of that. I think public libraries are just about the coolest idea there ever was.