Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Vacation!!!

I'm on vacation until Monday! I can sure use the break. Things started off a little rough yesterday as I came home from work to find more legal, divorce related stuff in my mailbox, but I dealt with what I needed to of it for now, and the rest can wait for a few days.
I've noticed I've got a regular reader who accesses this blog from my school's domain. My guess is that one of my students who lives on campus has discovered this blog and now knows waaaaaay more about me than necessary. I suppose that's all right. It could be worse, it could be a colleague checking it out!! Do I really mind? No. If I did I wouldn't have spent the past two years writing this stuff. It might seem like I put everything out here, but there's still a lot I keep private.

No comments: