Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Kids These Days...

I had two students come up to me today and ask if they could take the final exam on an earlier day because the way it has been scheduled it either falls right on or the day after their brithdays. Boo fucking hoo.
Being the damn softie that I am, I gave a non-comittal answer today and said I would think about it. Now that I have thought about it, I think I have the perfect solution. They may take a final earlier in the week with the intermediate or advanced classes. The only catch is they will have to take the final exam I am giving for that class.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

my birthdays are usually always pretty stinky, being 5 days before xmas...everyone forgets. but anyway, one semester, i had 3 or 4 exams in one day, ON my birthday!
i can't believe your students had the gall to even ask.