Monday, May 02, 2005

Return of the Pancho

Despite my moping and worrying about work and finances, there are a lot of excellent things going on in my life right now, but I can't really talk about any of them in public. I suppose it'll be okay to mention just this one heartening development. It's by no means the biggest, good thing I've got going on, but it's good. I will finally be getting a chance to get my puppy back! When I moved out last year I had to leave my dog behind and then the ex refused to give him back or share him with me. Events have transpired that will change the situation and from now on the dog will travel with The Girl. In other words, when she stays her, he stays here too. He's not all that bright. He sheds and he makes me itchy. But he's my puppy man and I love him so. And I'm very glad he's going to be around.

No comments: