Thursday, May 26, 2005

Music Meme

I got tagged by Bob for this meme, completed most of it yesterday, forgot to post it then had to restart the computer and lost it. Such is life.

Total volume of music on my computer: a mere 6.6 gigs. 1547 songs.


The last CD I bought:
The last one I bought was as a present. It was "Is This It" by The Strokes.

Song playing right now:
"Cause Cheap Is How I Feel" by Cowboy Junkies

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
Miracle to Me- The Black Crowes
She Gave Good Sunflower- The Black Crowes
Hey Joe- Jimi Hendrix
Wiggy- Bolt (because I co-wrote it and lived it)
Change-- Blind Melon


Two people to whom I'm passing the baton:
Be Less Boring (even though it's a retroactive tag and he's already done it and says I can't tag him)
Where The Wild Things Are

No comments: