Monday, February 07, 2005

A Solution?

Regular readers here know that I have shoelace issues. Even when I wear shoes with laces that are nowhere near my feet or the ground (my snow boots, for example), the laces come untied. Often. Everyone one who knows me knows about me and my laces. Mention it to either one of my parents, the people who taught me how to tie my shoes, by the way, and they will tell you my shoes have been untied my whole life. Bolt, my former and very possibly soon to resurrect itself, band wrote a song and named it Shoelace in my honor. The shoes come untied so often that if I notice it within a minute or two of reaching my destination, I won't bother to kneel down and retie because that's just one more time I'll have to tie the damn things again.
So, you see, I have a thing with my shoelaces. However, I think the explanation and a solution are now at hand. This is a development of positively gargantuan proportions to me. Will I still be me with laces that stay tied? I think the answer is yes.

1 comment:

Pam said...

geez, between you and Chosen I don't even stand a chance of wallowing in a crappy mood. :)
I was ready to sit down and blog some kind of rant about something last night and then I read your comment and said, "Ah, screw it! I can rant another time." (You disarmed my rant!)
And today I wore clogs, so we'll just have to wait and see about the lace tying revolution.