Saturday, April 24, 2004

My Tattered State of Mind

My mind is racing a million miles a minute these days. Thought I had a plan all set for a place to move and now it seems like it probably won't come through. It was a nice idea and a convenient spot, but it just seems like I am doing a whole lot of pursuing and not getting back any clear answers. Screw it. It's not my only available choice.
Today I decided it's really time to start expanding my options. I've made a few phone calls and sent out some emails to people who may be able to help me out. I've gone back to my family for more ideas and they've offered up some good ones. It really seems imperative to me that I start taking some concrete action and get my ass out the door and into a new place. I'm looking at everything from short-term fully furnished rentals to buying myself a condo. I'm tired of being stuck. I'm tired of wasting time. I'm tired of feeling so damn frustrated and uncomfortable in my own home.
I've been going to counseling for nearly a month now. It's been good for me, but I'm started to get annoyed at being told how well I'm handling everything. I mean, if I'm handling it well and it makes me feel this crazy, how would I feel if I were making a mess of things!?

No comments: