Sunday, April 25, 2004

Hints and Crumbs

There's so much more to the story than I can write about here right now. Sometimes I wish I could just put it all out here, but I realize that is not appropriate or wise. The whole purpose of the blog is to give me a place to vent and be honest and somewhat anonymous. But the anonymity isn't really there and the repercussions would have the potential to devastate me and some others, as well.
And at other times I come so close to thinking, what the hell, I should just go for it and speak my truth. Put it all out there and let the chips fall where they may. I used to live like that, a long time ago. If I only had myself to think about, I probably would do just that. But it's not just me I have to think about. I've got a girl who needs a mom who's not a total flake. So I'm just going to have to keep my shit together for a little while longer.

No comments: