Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Speaking of Roads

I am driving new roads and driving them a lot. This new arrangement is involving a whole lot of time in the car, but it's not too bad. I've managed to get my daughter to school on time both yesterday and today even though we have gone from a 2 minute drive to a 20-25 minute commute. This morning I even took the time to check out the drive through coffee place that's right on the way. The coffee was indeed as good as the guy there promised me it would be and it seemed like a cool, friendly place to make a part of my morning routine. Brewing a pot of coffee just to drink one cup seems like it takes too much time and effort in my hectic morning routine.
I submitted final grades and finished up a small translation job that I promised to have in by today. It seems a lot of loose ends have been neatened. I've got a few days off now. I seem to have earned myself a little break in the action and a chance to get away and relax. I don't think anyone will deny that I'm due.

No comments: