Sunday, May 16, 2004

New Home, Same Blog

Now that I am moved into my new apartment and have had a couple of days to start to settle in, I've reconsidered my decision to abandon this blog. I don't need to look over my shoulder anymore in my own home or on my own blog. If you happen to know me in real life and choose to read this, don't think you're doing anyone any favors by putting your own spin on what I write and passing it along. In other words, don't read it if you think it's going to bother you to know what's here. I write this for myself more than I write it for anyone else.
Last week I found out a lot of people have been talking behind my back and speculating on what exactly is going on with me. Everything I've heard that they've come up with is a lot more out of control than anything I'm actually doing. They can all just chill. I know what I'm doing. It might take me a while to figure out how to be me without worrying about what the reaction from the peanut gallery will be, but I'll get there.

No comments: