Sunday, May 23, 2004

Catching Zzzz and other benefits of freedom

Last night, for the first time in months, I got a solid eight hours of sleep. I'm sleeping well again. I'm eating well again. I believe the worst has passed. I've been in my own place for over a week now (well, I was away for a fair-sized chunk of that week, but it's definitely part of the new freedom) and I have to say that life rocks.
My mom came over to visit today. She was my first family visitor. Of course, my sister had to call just after mom got here, giving her the excuse to guilt trip me the tiniest bit about not inviting her over yet. Mom was very impressed with the place and very impressed with me. I filled her in on a few more details and developments in my life. When she left she told me she was very proud of me and told me I am a 100% gal. I thought that was sweet.

No comments: