Saturday, May 01, 2004

More Gratuitous Blogging

A meme I snagged from here.
1. Go into your blog's archives.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions
I used to read Kyoto Journal religiously.

Absolutely riveting sentence there.

I'm beginning to question my resolve to stay so straight-edgedly sober through these trying times. Well, I can question but I'm going to stick to my guns. It's a little delayed gratification game I'm playing with myself. Once I get safely ensconced in the new place I'm going to kick back and indulge in what will probably be an unseemly number of good strong drinks. Anyone care to join me? Can't give you an exact date yet, but I'm hoping it will be soon.

No comments: