Friday, March 05, 2004

A Friend in Need

Dear friends, readers and folks who just happen to float in on the tides,
I have a favor to ask you.
It's not for me but for a great and very talented friend of mine who has saved my sanity in some dark and stormy times. Read his letter below and do what you can to help out.

Here's the deal: I entered a national competition in
The Japan Times Photo Contest and 3 of my entries
(count 'em t-h-r-e-e) made the first cut. To make the
second cut, readers (viewers) have to vote for my
photos.

The top 20 vote getters make the 2nd cut. So please go
to this link:

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/ads/photo/

Click on "Vote for your favorite photograph."

Click on "Outside Kanto"

Then vote for #44, #48 & #49.

There are many other good photos there, but please
vote for those three. Two of the three they printed
are too dark. After you vote, please foreward this to
EVERYONE on your mailing list and ask them to vote for
#44, #48 & #49 in the "Outside Kano" catagory. I'll be
sharing the prize money with everyone who votes for
me, so...Let's Rock. I thank you, my mother thanks
you.

Michael (a.k.a. Bubba) Sta-boo


It'll take you 2 seconds. You'll get to see some very cool photos of Japan. You'll be helping out a friend and earning lots of good karma. And if you happen to vote from more than one email address, I'll never tell.

No comments: