Saturday, March 13, 2004

Bring On The Next One

Forgot to mention that I hit my Weight Watchers goal a week ago. Went to a meeting this morning with my dad and found I had lost another 1.2 pounds. That's 5 pounds in two weeks. Total of a little over 18 pounds total. I weigh the same as I did in high school. That's kind of weird.
The funny thing is I started going to WW back in October mostly to keep my dad and niece company. Figured it would be more fun as a family effort. Turns out I'm the one who stayed all gung ho about it. When I reached my goal the general reaction from my parents and sister was something along the lines of "Of course you did, Honey. That's what you do."
It was a nice medium term goal to set. Something to focus on. Now I'm formulating a new goal. I'm going to have to work hard to make it happen, but I will. If nothing else, I have stubborn determination going for me.

No comments: