Tuesday, March 11, 2003

A Safer Sky or Welcome to Flight 1984?

This is some of the scariest stuff I have ever read, especially for someone like me who values freedom of movement. I'm still pissed off at the INS gal in Honolulu who started questioning me about having Japanese permanent residency while they were hassling Shiro about his green card. She wanted us to pick a side and stay there. There's something almost like hostility I feel from people occasionally when they learn how often (and far) I move. Like there's something wrong with me because I can't seem to stay in one spot too long. It's not like I leave my family and a path of destruction behind me or anything. I just seem to need to keep moving.

This will probably get me labeled Yellow in the damn new airport system.

No comments: