Monday, March 17, 2003

Due to the time difference between Japan and the US all the war news happens while we're asleep. I don't have CNN or any other US tv media access at home, thank goodness. Don't think I could stand being subjected to all the waving flag graphics and thundering trumpet soundtracks. The Japanese news is pretty limp, but at least they spare adding extra drama. I believe Where is Raed, Warblogs:cc, Kevin Sites Blog, and Back to Iraq 2.0 will be my main source for war news.I really don't believe much of anything I hear from the "official" sources anyway.

This whole situation makes me feel sick and very pissed off. They say time has run out, but as far as I know the bombs haven't started falling yet, so I keep on praying for peace and some kind of miracle because that's all I can do.

Hey, I have an idea. Why don't Saddam Hussein and Bush both resign and go into exile? And they both have to take their circles of cronies with them. Maybe that's what I should be praying for.

No comments: