Sunday, April 30, 2006

Performs Better Under Proper Pressure

Maybe I'm like an aerosol can; I require pressure to perform to properly. These past two months have been very busy, as I knew they would be. I've had classes to teach. I had to keep the bills posted and paid as best I could while my uncle was away and I was minding his store. I've had my usual mom duties. And I've been taking paralegal courses in real estate law and litigation. I've known for months that March and April were going to test my limits. I've just checked my final grade for the real estate class and see my final average was 94.5 out of 100 points. I'm fairly certain my litigation class scores will be about the same.
I told myself the whole way through this term that if I got Bs that would be fine and no one will ever care anyway because the only reason I'm taking these classes is to be able to add the qualification to my translating resume so when I tell a potential client I specialize in legal translation it looks like I know something about it. I just perform better under pressure.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Congratulations! You go, girl.