Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's not Thanksgiving quite yet, but I haven't worked at all today so I'm thankful for that. I'm thankful for the fact that I had the day off with my girl and we went to see a Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire matinee. I'm thankful I will be spending tomorrow with my loved ones. I'm thankful that I stood up for myself and refused to be intimidated on this occasion. I'm thankful for my students who make my time spent teaching fun and worthwhile. I'm thankful I've got a comfortable place to live and a car that runs. I'm thankful for all the people I love and who love me back. I'm thankful for good health. I'm happy to be where I am. I'm thankful for this life I have.
I hope you all have a happy Thanksgiving day and much to be thankful for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was a beautiful little list, and I'm glad you shared it with us.
A~