Saturday, September 06, 2003

Where's the Pause Button?


Guess Blogger is through with its little hissy fit and is letting me get back into my blog guts. It feels like someone hit the fast forward button on my life on Tuesday and hasn't let up since.
The photo above is a little press kit thingy I put together for Mat and Toby.(Sorry, you can't click it for a bigger picture or anything.) I think it came out pretty good and will suit their purposes. It was fun shooting the pictures. I used to shoot a lot of band photos and Super 8 film (!) back when I lived in Colorado. I like putting that kind of thing together but unfortunately none of the bands I know actually has any money to spend on creating press kits. It's no big deal though. I don't do it for money, I do it because I can. I'm probably going to do a little website for them too. Also need to make one for my Dad's farm. Yet another item for the To Do list in my head.

No comments: