Sunday, September 28, 2003

Maybe They Really Are Just Snobs?

I received a mail today that said a 'special' member of the BlogSnob administration saw this blog and reported that I am violating some rule of theirs. I can't figure out what I am doing that could be construed of as rule breaking. I have their link displayed prominently in the right hand column and I don't really think my content is all that offensive. I have a suspicion it might be a disgruntled Ataris' fan taking offense at my position that the Ataris suck. I heard their new single on the radio the other day and I certainly do stand by my sentiment.
I wrote the BlogSnob back and asked for clarification on how I am violating their rules. If you, dear reader, have any idea of what the problem might be, please leave a comment.

No comments: