Thursday, November 30, 2006

Day Thirty

It's the end of the thirty days. I have not missed a day. I have not seen any appreciable improvement in the quality of my choice of topic or in my writing. I'm not even sure if that was what I was going for. I like to prove I can set goals and attain them, even when they are pointless. This is probably the same impulse that keeps me going back to Weight Watchers. At this point I don't even really care all that much about losing more weight, EXCEPT for the fact that according to them I am five pounds away from my goal weight and I want to play the game and get back to the point where I don't have to pay for meetings anymore. I realize I could just stop going to the meetings and therefore stop paying. That's not the point. I want to play the game and get to the goal. Hmm, I sound like a gerbil in a maze.

No comments: