Friday, September 09, 2005

Just LIke The Old Days

It's 77 degrees and sunny with a mild breeze right now. All the translation I planned to get done today was done by noon. Yesterday in my hurry to get out of my office and down to Portsmouth to meet my dad for lunch I forgot to bring home a folder full of homework to be graded, so I decided to enjoy this lovely afternoon by biking over to school so I could pick up the homework, get some exercise and save on gas. Even though it's about a mile longer, I took the back way to get there because it has much less traffic and is a prettier ride. My bike tires are a little low on air and I'm not in particularly good shape right now, but it was a very nice ride and I'm even thinking about commuting to school that way on days when the weather is right and I'm not in too much of a hurry.

No comments: