Monday, June 14, 2004

Palm Crazy

I have recently come into possession of a "personal entertainment organizer" aka a pda. I appear to be forming a rapid addiction to the little gadget. It's got all kinds of cool applications on it;vaddress book, datebook, electronic book readers and whatnot. I even added an application that lets me track Weight Watchers points. Back in early March I reached my goal weight and I've stayed below that for the past 3.5 months, probably partly due to stress. I haven't been paying attention to points or how much water I drink or anything. In the past couple of weeks I've noticed the numbers on the scale starting to climb a bit. I'm still slightly under my goal weight, but the time to stop the ascent is now, when it's completely manageable and before I start beating myself up over letting things slide.

No comments: