Thursday, June 10, 2004

Four Weeks and Counting

It's been just about 4 weeks since I moved out into my own apartment. As slowly as time was passing before I could move out, it seems to be flying by now. My life feels like it is much more my own now and I like that a lot. Aside from worrying about money, which is more a result of disembarking from the Japanese university money train than becoming single, there are few things I can think of that seems less comfortable about my life now compared to how it was before.
In fact, one of the few things that does bother me is that I am still not free to write about all the things I would like to here, for fear of some form of retaliation. There really isn't any iinformation on here that seems like it would incriminate me. And I need to keep it that way for now. I guess that's one reason why people turn to fiction. They can tell their stories truthfully without worrying about consequences. Maybe that's an angle I need to consider.

No comments: