Monday, December 29, 2003

Ringing It In


So, here it is, the end of the year. Feels kind of anti-climactic since Christmas and Hanukah were the crest of the holiday wave. New Years is kind of like washing up on shore. But I could be easily discounting what will happen on New Years Day, since I will be, right off the bat, fulfilling one of my yearly resolutions, which is to play music out in the world in front of people. Yup, on Jan 1 2004 Bolt (me and Stef at this point) will be joining Mill Town Two at 8TRAX in Rochester. Should be some other good special guests there too. Do you realize this means Stephanie unplugged? Stephanie sans Stratocaster! I won't be playing acoustic but I don't need to because my whole set up is perfect for this kind of gig. We'll do some of our own Bolt songs and a few together with Mat and Toby. It's going to be a totally new thing for us and while I realize that it's all good, it kind of freaks me out.

No comments: