Friday, December 05, 2003

Bring It On

Jerry says I'm doomed and since he lives up further north than I do I guess he knows about this NH winter stuff. I lived here the first 18 years of my life, so it's not like I don't know what to expect. It's just that I haven't been here for the duration of a New England winter in a long time. So far, I'm getting a kick out of it.
Our first big forecasted snow storm is due to arrive later this evening. The sky is already white and you can just tell it's gonna snow soon. I went to the supermarket to stock up for a weekend of settling in (chocolate chip cookie ingredients, a chicken to roast, chai, etc) and it's already kind of crazy in there with everyone doing the same. It's like watching another version of the squirrels that were all around the yard a month ago.

No comments: