Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Fall Frenzy

Squirrels are all obsessed with gathering nuts this time of year. I'm obsessed with knitting and crocheting. Wonder if it's some deep genetic legacy that sends me in search of knitting needles once most of the leaves are off the trees. Right now I'm about 2/3 done with a big comfy chenille blanket for the living room couch and I'm starting on a winter hat for Rachel (she gets the prototype) and also looking to make a light blanket for her room with some leftover yarn I have from when I made her this pillow.
I found this blog,Sweater Project the other day and forget how I got there. It's by a guy in Austin, Texas who happens to be a damn good knitter. I'm dying to make something like his caper hats, but too proud to ask for directions to something that's got to be pretty simple to figure out on my own.

No comments: