Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Whatchu looking at?

Every morning I brew up coffee at home, put it in my travel mug and bring it with me to school. Being a slow drinker (and it being a big mug), I'm still usually about halfway done when it's time to go to class, so I bring my mug o' coffee with me. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but I feel like people are eyeing me and my mug suspiciouly sometimes. Like they're wondering if I'm really this weird naturally or if there's something in my mug helping me out. Good lord, people, I'm not drinking on the job. I just don't earn enough to justify spending $2 a day on coffee from an on-campus vendor. Stop looking at me and my mug like that.

3 comments:

YouWho said...

Sheesh, if it's not your ass its your mug.

Pam said...

Gee, for someone so paranoid about being looked at, it's kind of funny that I'm a teacher, huh?

Pam said...

Bob-- do you mean mugs with an m or a j? ;)