Monday, February 06, 2006

I'm Not Saying It's Spring Yet

I'm not about to say it's spring even though the weather seems like it. I know spring and February have nothing to do with one another here in New Hampshire. Even that 'r" they share is purely concidental. I have, however, noticed that the sun is up earlier. Actually, I just noticed it this morning when my alarm went off at 6:15 and I opened my eyes and saw it was already getting light out there beyond the blinds. I peaked out the bathroom window before I got into the shower and I saw the sun coming up orange in a pink sky. I'm not saying we won't be hit by some huge blizzard or an artic blast or two before spring really decides to show up sometime in May. It's just nice to see the sun showing its face so early in the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shhhh! Not May! Cross your fingers for April.
The days are getting longer. It feels good to cook dinner when it's still daylight :)