Friday, December 16, 2005

Slippery Slushy Stormy Day

Second Friday storm in a row. Friday is usually my day off anyway, except today I was supposed to go in and work with my uncle but he told me to take the day off and come in on Monday. So I stayed home with my sweetie who had the day off since the uni preemptively cancelled finals schedule for today and curtailed all university operations. The only time I left the house today was when we had to go across the street to help the elderly woman who had slipped and fallen on the icy road in front of her house. Other than that I stayed inside and knitted, worked on my legal research and writing class' final assignment, made up some cookie dough to be baked at my little Christmas cookie get together happening this weekend, made dinner for me and my honey and drank wine, which is what I'm still doing right now and it's making my typing even worse than usual.

No comments: