Sunday, October 15, 2006

Wow

New Hampshire has had a stellar fall this year. Unlike the endless rain of last October we have had the warm sunny days and cool, but not too cold, nights to give us a beautiful show of fall foliage. The reds are particularly spectacular. I walk around with a camera on me at all times and will pull my car over to the side of the road to get a photo if I'm not in too much of a hurry and the scene strikes me right.
It's been a great fall in more than just a meteorological and scenery kind of way too. Although I am still (four months and counting since the trial, 2.5 years + since I initiated the process) waiting on the divorce order, life has continued to move along. My girl and my wonderful guy get along great. (Most likely because they both have minds that work in weird and weirdly similar ways.) We've been looking for a home to call our own and.... while not every last detail has been signed and nailed down, we're getting very close to that point! As my Mom commented to me recently, "Sometimes life is just grand. Sounds like this is such a time." I think she's right.

No comments: