Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Everybody's Doing It

Today one of my students mentioned she had learned of what I did with another class by reading it on her friend's website. Then that student and another in the class said they also write online. They didn't use the B word. They're all kind of anime freaks so I wouldn't count out Livejournal or some other kind of community of bloggers. I was dying to ask for the urls because it would be interesting to see what they have to say. And at the same time, there's no way I would announce to them that I blog. If they happen to stumble across it, that's fine though.

1 comment:

Angel said...

As interesting as it might seem to see their ljs or whatever they use, I can tell you that they are probably not even writing about school. I am sure they are contributing a daily amount of drama along with things so disgusting that you wouldn't want to read it. That is just my opinion though.