Friday, April 25, 2003

Since I am in a not-too-pissed-off state of mind right now I'm going to take the opportunity to write about the people who are pissing me off lately and why. First on the list is Dennis French (hey, this is my blog-- may as well name names) for occupying my house for months and never paying me any rent, lying to me about calling people in to do unnecessary work and then never telling me about it or paying them, leaving the house dirty and with 2 broken window panes, a broken porch door, a huge dent in the shower wall, a broken toilet, a Christmas tree on the back porch, huge piles of rotting leaves from last fall in the yard and a Christmas tree on the back porch. So much for trying to help someone out and believing that most people I know are honest.
Second on my list is Brian Russell, who did a really great job putting in a new furnace for us a couple of years ago but never came back to take the old one away. I call every once in a while and leave a message, but my calls are never returned. You'd think that the $5000 I paid for the furnace would include disposal of the old one, wouldn't you?
Third and last on my list is John. Don't know his last name but know he backstabbed my brother in law in a band situation and probably ripped off my sister when he installed carpet for her new store.
Sometimes people suck. If you happen to know or run across any of these people, feel free to let them know I think they are jerks. Now that I have gotten that all out of my system it's on to enjoy the rest of the day.

No comments: