Monday, February 17, 2003

According to the morning wide show, the surprise hit movie of the season in Japan is Bowling For Columbine. It's playing to packed houses in 9 theaters in Tokyo and will be shown nationwide in over 100 theaters in March. Well, all right!
Must admit that I have a thing for Michael Moore. I've loved him since back in the old TV Nation days. I was also impressed that one of the commentators on the wide show said that Michael Moore and his "no appointment" interviews were what the original Denpa Shonen (lame site, btw) used to be like before it turned into the typical tv drivel. It started out like a derivative of TV Nation but proceeded to lose it's teeth over the years.
Anyway, if the movie isn't playing in Hawaii anymore I will catch it when I get back here next month.

No comments: