Thursday, July 08, 2004

Rainy Summer Day

It's been gray and raining off and on all morning. It's a perfect day to work. The Tokyo agency I usually work with has been sending translation jobs at a steady clip, which is perfect for me during this summer vacation. Usually I work at the dining table because there's good light there and it's a nice open space, but today I'm working in my girl's room. The ceiling slopes down with the incline of the roof and there are two small windows that don't let in a great amount of light. It's a cozy place to be on a rainy day. There's not much of a view from where I sit, just the gray sky, some tree tops and raindrops on the angled windows.
It's past noon and I'm still in my pajamas. They're comfy and I'm by myself and working, so why not. I consider working in my pajamas one of the great benefits of working from home.

No comments: