Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Justifications

Still not quite over that show yet. I was really surprised and impressed by the keyboard player's guitar leads. He played a guitar solo, with Warren just hanging back playing rhythm and none of the wasted people in the audience probably even really noticed that the guitar sound was coming from the keyboards. I thought that was really cool and very new millenium. It's also making me really want a keyboard.
The kids stayed over Mom's last night, allowing the four of us the night out together. When my daughter came back today she had a little photo album with pictures of me when I was a kid. One was a picture of me sitting at the piano in our old house on Miller Ave. I spent a lot of hours at that piano, for years. I think I could get some chops back.