Friday, December 21, 2007

Things I Wanted to Say Out Loud This Semester but Couldn't

I was going to post this after some sort of link but that would mean messing with the blog template and I lack the time and patience right now to do that.
  • I don't care that you were a debutant
  • Take a shower
  • Get a haircut. You are starting to look like Krusty the Clown.
  • Stop whining and study more if you want a better grade
  • Stop poking holes in your face
  • That new hair color really doesn't suit you
  • You think you are way more sophisticated than you actually are
  • Your boyfriend is a dork
  • Stop looking for loopholes
  • Enough with the nose rings already
  • You're probably cooler than you think you are
  • You're a nice kid, but you have no clue
  • I know you mean well, but you annoy the hell out of me
  • Yes, you are smart. That doesn't entitle you to act like an asshole
  • I don't care if you're pissed off. Your grade is what you earned
I really do love teaching, but sometimes I just have to bite my tongue. Bring on the vacation already!

No comments: