Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Today is soup-eating kind of weather-- cool, misty and green with daytime temps in the high 40s (that's around 8 degrees for you celsius types). I'm eating split green pea soup. It's from a can but that's okay because, in general, I've been cooking up a storm since we got here. I'm doing my best to keep things simple in life for a while. It's a very hard thing for me to do, but I do really enjoy cooking so that helps. I guess my big "problem", the unspoken "issue" that I tend to nervously skip over is that I am slowly coming to accept the fact that I am now a ... fulltime homemaker. OK. I said it. Secret's out. Get over it and move on girl!
And I guess I will indeed do just that because I believe Bolt is going to attempt to play a few tunes at Hoot Night at Kelly's Row in Dover tonight. I believe Stephanie is going to have Rebecca, her business partner, videotape us because Stef is thinking about submitting us as a package deal to Courtney Love who is looking for a female guitarist and bassist for an August tour or some big British festival or something like that. I haven't paid too much attention to the details because I think the chance of anything coming of it are as close to nil as is cosmically possible, but what the hell. A gig is a gig.

No comments: