Thursday, November 16, 2006

Lethargy

Or is it "lethargia"? My girl tried to back-form the country name "Norwegia" from "Norwegian", and it sounds kind of cool, so I'll go ahead and call it lethargia. I've been okay in class this week, but I have no motivation to do any school work when I'm out of the classroom. And despite what you might think, when you're the teacher that's even worse than a student feeling that way. In the classroom the teacher drives the bus. (oooh, bad mixing of metaphors here but I am also a bass player, so maybe that can explain it away.) All I want to do is sit on the couch and surf Craftster while thinking about knitting rather than actually getting it done. But the reality is that I am in my office, at my desk, with homework to be graded and quizzes to write and I can't go home until it gets done, so I best get doing.

No comments: