Monday, May 24, 2004

Gulp!

One potential drawback of having multiple blogs all on one site is that you can occasionally get a bit panic stricken at the thought that you might have posted something in the wrong place, like I did just now. Thank goodness it was a false alarm.
And I know the question any thinking person would have, "If it's so private, why put it on a blog?" I put it on a blog because it's faster for me to write on a computer than by hand, I don't have to worry about my data being erased when my hard drive dies (as they always seem to do eventually), I can access it no matter where I am as long as I have internet access and I don't really mind the possibility of an audience as long as I can remain anonymous. Maybe it's just vanity, but I feel like more of a writer when I think I may possibly have a reader or two.

No comments: